Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Survivor: Uniten, Day 2

Reliving the moments of dorm life. Icy cold showers in the morning and ants in my pants. Staying inside with a couple of noisy friends of mine. Finals are near so it's time to cram it what you learnt or re-learn what the lecturer was saying or simply get the understanding of what the heck he or she was saying in the first place.

I hate finals. But don't everyone? =
Fortunately for me, I don't my exam subjects all crammed up in 2 days. Some of the students of my batch got a killer 4 subject paper in 2 days. (OMG) Not that I didn't escape that. One of those 2 days is are the papers I have to go through. >.< Staying here helps me catch up with a few friends (Terasa macam nak toceng! Dude, that fella is so twisted. >:) but helps me remenisce some of the bad memories of the past two years... (sigh). Otherwise, on normal hours, I seem to have too much free time in my hand. I listening to an old Offspring song with the title "I wanna be sedated". The song ain't really one of their best, but I was thinking that would make a nice title for a piece of artwork. I haven't really drawn a cover for my pencil box in almost a year. =\ Maybe I'll upload it.

Meantime, more glooming news.. =
"Kouk is a nice fella. Too bad I won't be seeing him anymore."

Whoops. I just remember that I shouldn't really reveal much here. So if you were the one who said that quotation, I guess your predicament came true in the end. Quite a some stories involving you-know-who and you-know-who-too. I'll comment on that later.

Want more bad news? It seems endless. T_T But I think I'll save it for tomorrow... Seems like a long day ahead.

hm... Title for a good piece of art... Maybe a good nickname too..

"Sedative Memories"
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home