Wednesday, April 07, 2004

FHM *** Ettiquettes

After how many days of waiting, the FHM magazine finally arrives at my doorstep. Strange, though because I do remember very clearly that I was the one who ordered it. In the end, the property of the magazines became the property of all. I admit it's pretty much of an eye-candy but I guess I don't have that much fascination over White Chicks.. Yet.

Friend A: Wow.. This picture really is good.
Friend B: When you read that, make sure you're far from it.
Friend A: Why? You...?
Friend B: Yep.

Friend A is our friend who has 1 letter "A" inside his family name. Friend B has 2 letter "A"s in his first name. Figure it out yerself.

This is one of the few books I realize that knowledge really is power. Contains hell load of hints on how to get your *ahem* to do *ahem* and while doing *ahem*, is better to do *ahem ahem cough pui splat* (Don't let the censorship fool you if you know what I mean. This must be the most indirect post I've put so far.)

Well, anyway, to prove the power of this knowledge which in the wrong hands may be as equivalent to giving Hitler the world domination, I decided to test some of it's knowledge on some people. No, NOT the physical one. I mean some of it's preferance kind of thing. It reads that majority of women enjoy seeing their men inside a Uniform. I asked a few of my friends and I was surprised at it's results. Turns out that they really do dig it! Some girls I've asked prefer their men in a Pilot's Uniform (?) and some even like them inside a Fireman (??) outfit. Things that would never really hit your mind in the first place.

I haven't really finsihed reading the entire 100 hints (O.o) and I'm already impressed with some of the things one thin book can teach you. But in any case, after I'm done with it, a friend of mine, who happens to have a girlfriend, wants to borrow it. And I've already given my word to borrow it to him. I'm dunno where I'll end up with this kind of knowledge, but I'm pretty sure it isn't wrong for anyone to have a look at it.


I'd would like to give most sincere apologies to any the girls who read this. Men are such perverts. But let me remind you that the entire knowledge was publish by women themselves.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home