Friday, May 07, 2004

Abas is still a Monster, Mals is still slippery

Took me a while to finally paste this into the blog. Went to Aikido last wednesday and got the actual FEEL on how out of shape I was. There wasn't much people in the class. Only Mals (slip, ouch! Death lock!), Wendy and some big dude who seems impossible to a simple aihame-ikkyo on. Apparently, Sensei took a trip to Thai so I didn't get much of a personal training (The one where I'm tossed a few feet into the air) by Abas, who would usually come when Sensei is around. I reckon he's still a monster because of the big reputation he's got over there. I dunno what happened to Alia (The cute malay Aiki chick, catch her mature scent and risk having your arm broken.), I heard she went to Germany. Also, the dojo just got a paint job. Now it seems bigger and brighter for some reason. But that's an optical illusion. I can still cross the dojo in just 2 rolls, or perform one of Dan Hibiki's super taunt. XD Some of the tatamis been placed around so it's a lot cleaner. There's also a Kenjitsu class going on right beside the class now. Some middle aged dudes practicing the art of becoming a Samurai. ( Which reminds me I gotta take a look at the Last Samurai. DVD is just upstairs.)

Besides that, I felt extremely pumped out after class. Hamsa and John have gone off to BeachClub with Tarquin and Tze. And some bunch of guys Tarquin needed for some job. I decided not to follow because I wasn't in the mood for loud music and that Tarquin said some of the job involved being a Toyboy for some of his Mom's friends from Holland. The scary part is that there's a 50% chance of it becoming real... Yikes.



Okay...... The William Hung "She bangs" video clip just aired on TV and just left me really stoned... I wonder what's next? William Hung for senator?? Hollywood will do anything I say.

Song of Today;-
Roxette - How do you do
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home