Monday, May 10, 2004

The Eye in the Sky Burns

Ahh! The burning sensation of sitting on a leather chair that had been exposed to the sun. It's like being a chilled beef in a microwave with wheels. The weather today is extremely sunny. Blue skies with patches of clouds. Good time to dry your clothes, charge a solar powered vehicle, Fly a kite, Water the plants, Put on your sunglasses, cap, singlet and shorts and sit inside an air conditioned room and wait till the sun goes down. XP On the bright side (and I mean very bright) there's no flies running amok here in Malaysia. O.o

It's hard to make an update lately with Heikal and Halley playing FarCry. The game has damn good graphics (I can see the shadows of the LEAVES!) and the most realistic physics I've seen so far. But that isn't the only reason why you should play it. The game levels are made in such a way that there are many ways to win the mission. i.e. The lovable first level of the first Hitman. Play stealthy, or Play Rambo. Hehe..

And.. If I got myself on the PC, I'll be playing the last few moments of RO before my credit runs out and I decide to quit, or a little game of Gunbound. ^^

Er... I noticed that the wall I broke in Uniten still hasn't been fixed. >.<

Todays Song:-
Rossini - Figaro
Wagner - In the Hall of the Mountain King
(Forgot his full name)
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home