Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Life Goes On

hm... Nothing much happening recently. There's a Black Eyed Peas concert going on soon but I think I've got better things to save my money for. (Spinning hubcaps? Nah.. I'm changing my mind) I don't think any other concert really exites me besides Linkin and Incubus. They're going to have it at the same place at Bukit Kiara open stadium so I'm guessing Hartamas is going to be hell packed next week. Plus the fact that I have an exam on the very next day.

I'm sitting waiting for a huge file download to finish. It's a huge data file for a private server in RO Zhin recommended. Last I check, about 120 users were online. And when this file finish means I have to endure the pain of another 50 job levels for a Mage and Aco. >.< The bright side is that there are more spaces for characters now. Even though it's not available yet, I'm guessing it would be soon. Then I would try to make a Bard, Sage, and a Battlesmith. I can't really be bother for Melee characters. So Crusader and Rouge would be last on my list.

On the lighter side, I've asked and managed to get a job as an MC in a function going on
soon. Zhin has offered me this freelance job before for an Animecon. But I got turned down because I wasn't even familiar with the club. =P But just as Zhin said, for me to be a good MC, they need me to be paired up with a good female host. One of opposite character. Mmrmm... Hope she's a hot one. >:) Cowboy hats and Sunglasses anyone? Or should I wear my antlers and Umbrella hat?

Anything else? I've got some inspirations to write back the story. (Making Mayhem have the machine like the goblin tinker and command a legion of robotic pookies and some other sheet.) But with RO downloading, and GunBound in the other hand, that may not come true.

Someday I will get John to borrow me Wordsworth. =.=

Rock of the Day;
L`Arc~en~Ciel - Spirit Dreams Inside
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home