Saturday, July 10, 2004

Umbala Fields Called My Name

The Fourth out of the world experience session inside Zhin's house. 3rd at his place, 4th time experience. And no matter what happens, my tolerance seems extremely low. It's hits me harder than a brick wall at 300kph. Within a few seconds, I'm gone. Faster than any other people around me. And for that reason, it makes everyone else envious. =P

I'm in a middle of a Uniten registration and I'm waiting for people to get the hell out of certain classes so I can fit it. But the classes have been full since Monday. So I'll just blog out here.

The Dawn of Boredom has come for me. It's a lot of classes for the next 4 months, and the following months after that too. I miss the good ol 7 months of bumming where there was just nothing but Internet, Aikido and Roaming winding roads of KL (Haji Taib! XD) and getting lost in Subang (wtf? Why do I always keep ending up in Monash??). But anyways, History is history. I don't get lost that easily anymore. Made a solo drive to Subang Parade without any 50km U-Turns.I also discovered 3 different ways to come home from Uniten. All three which happened out of heavy traffic and bad misdirection from people I dropped off somewhere in the middle of the road. There's also that shortcut to Central Market Sagar taught me. And other funky bat-cave like pathways I never knew existed taught by people who knew things about people and things. I'm outta shape cause I haven't been to Aikido. And... The internet is just the internet.

Zhin was being pretty bitchy about making his new BS. Even if it took the whole entire guild to level him up, don't start shouting because some of us screw up a bit while helping. Yes, Zhin. If you're reading this, trippy people can be honest. Jin and Yap fucking helped you a lot whether you like it or not so appreciate it.

No word from John for the past few months. None from Kuok either. Just a lot of Johann and his German Nazi Jokes. It doesn't help that my new cap makes me look like a marine. Someday I will get John to borrow me Wordworths. =.='''

Need to get in touch with Ummi. Read some of the latest issues of Gempak and Utopia and could use some bitching about it. Hurry up and graduate so you can show some of these people what a real story is all about. Enough of the same High School Melodrama. I'm getting sick of those.

No, I still haven't added the tagboard yet. Wait till someone spams/lag/send a virus/nuke/molest all the GMs at the Valhalla server. Then I'll be free. But yes, the blog updates come constantly due to immenense free time at Uniten.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home