Monday, June 07, 2004

The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly on my Brain. Driving me Insane. Oh, the pain. Drain.

Nice morning showers. Nothing like it seriously. Something else connected to the title of this post, just that I've realized how many things can rhyme with Jane. Hehe.. Hanging in Uniten with a few hours to stone while waiting for the debate to start tonight. I had to buy this big slab of papers entitled Political Science. I'm suppose to read it and give it a book review. Sometimes I wonder why am I still inside the clubs I'm in. For the sake of doing stuff when I'm idle... I'd rather be on vRO... Sigh.

The MC thing was a big disaster. I realize how bad am I at speaking BM fluently. But I didn't really humiliate myself much.. Because there wasn't really much people there. =\ Once again, I wonder, why do I do the things I do over here? Oh well. Good to know I do have free time. Bad that I'm not using it well. Now is a good moment to stone at wherever Zhin wants me to go.

Class time... But I feel so sleepy. Lazy post. Meet you guys on vRO later.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home