Monday, August 16, 2004

The Fickle and Bracers

Gers are still gers.

1. BF : What do you want to eat??
GF : Anything will do......
BF : Ok, chicken rice then.
GF : But I don't feel like having rice leh....
BF : Ok, mee goreng then.....
GF : Don't want, too oily.....
BF : Fishball noddle soup....
GF : Yeeeee...So plain....
BF : Then what you want???
GF : Anything lor.......

Yes.. This happens. Many times. XD It's a cut and paste from one of the e-mails I've read. And I think these past few days has left me with no choice but to agree. =P I'm pretty sure some of you people had the same experience.

Saiful has left to Japan. I guess the gamble continues. If he ever comes back home with Japanese Girlfriends, I shall do sit ups on the amount of times he request. In KLIA. In public.

Bracers... Hm... And Evil Intrument of Pain made by a Bloodthirsty Count who bathe in blood of his enemies and decided to be a Masochist by Oral Disfigurement. I can already hear you people cursing me. Not so loud. Hey, what are you doing with that? Ow... *dies*

Well, anyway, For some reason, this seems to be the age for renewing Bracers. I've noticed a lot of people my age seem to putting investment for dental care. Am I the only one who doesn't really give a damn? I have two bunny teeth the rest are awfully jagged. Makes me feel like a killer rabbit sometimes. But anyways, most of them try to hide the fact that they have bracers. Well, think of it as the coccoon stage before one becomes the buttahfly~. You girls can do it. ~_^

Ummie. I wouldn't mind some FOOD. >:D I think we have a lot of catching up to do. (Well, you at least. Nothing new goes at my side except the weird things that appear in this blog.) So yeah, Gimme a ring. ^^ Starbucks and Nandos is just down my road. Bring some sketches? O_o
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home