Monday, August 02, 2004

Mall Beside My Mad House

Okay. I guess there is a brighter side of the new Bangsar Village right at my doorstep (Pratically!) It's pretty convinient that I have a place to go to buy some clothes for myself. Once in a while, Mom and Dad comes home with a bag of pretzels and cinnamon buns for Lunch. Which is good since Bapak needs all the hardwork he needs. It's good for a lazy bum like me who waits till his clothes turn to the opposite colour of what he bought it with to buy new clothes. I just went over there and got myself a good pair of army shorts. (Ah.. Cargo pants) Nothing like wearing a leather cap and brown shirt while giving salutes to the public. There's also an anime store (which doesn't appeal to me) and a Music Shack. :D

OMG, Jin can you imagine Saiful wearing the large shoulder pads and the long cape and weird mask holding that little flag and just waving it about? Seriously STONED! Excel Saga is still the No.1 Anime I've watched so far. But in any case, FMA is pretty good on the long run. Not as fast paced as some animes, but pretty good. Saiful's pretty fine I guess. I think it's about time he buries all the grudges he's had with John.

Oh wow. The Tag board really rawks. It's cheaper than SMSes. XD Yes, thanks for the Opinion Jane. =3 Now I get to weed out some of the people stalking me. O.o

Quote of the Day;

"...and so I told the swamp donkey to sock it or I'll get trunky in her trademan's entrance and have her lick me yardballs."

--Cecil the Soccer Hooligan, Eurotrip.

They are at a whole different level of swearing...
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home