Tuesday, July 27, 2004

My Anus is Bleeding!

Actually, no. My anus isn't. I'm just screwing around. Got nothing much to post today except for a catchy line above. XD

Let's see... Nothing much has been going on. Here's just a little update on what goes on in the extraterrestial life of your's truly.

Exams are round the Corner.

Spiderman 2 is a good movie.

Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam isn't.

Spiderman 2 is a good game.

I wish they don't start a game on Pontianaks.

Halley Finally got an English version of Soul Caliber with Background musics and I've been sleeping on the carpet too much.

Hamsa's preparing to whoop my ass on that game.

I wasted RM18.00 on Pontianak Sundal Malam.

The Former Hankyu Jaya has opened to a place called Bangsar Village. There's pretzels (Hear that Jane? ^^)

There's also a restaurant that will open in front of my house. It's gonna attract rats the size of my cats.

I can't get parking in front of my OWN house because of the previous reasons.

My hair makes me look life Adolf Hitler.

My cap makes it worse.

Johann's okay but he's still in a little trauma. Guess I'll be doing the majority of the driving for the time being.

I spent 5 days making a Hocus Pocus Sage on vRO and it sucked. >.< Another 9 more job levels to perfect it.

Saiful Azzam is back from Japan. He didn't bring me home 3 Japanese wives and a bondage mistress like he promised. Go Figure.

Quitting Ciggarettes. It's not that easy as I thought it would be.

The fat naked white man has a fat naked white woman outside the window of my room. O_o

There's a delicious cookies that I think you people should try out. Pepperridge Farm or something. Try out a softbaked one. Comes inside a paperbag.

And... No. There's nothing wrong with my anus. Seriously. XD
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home