Friday, July 16, 2004

Love Thy Neighbour

Currently down with a bad fever and a cold thanks to Blazing hot sun in the morning and icy cold showers in the afternoon. Thereby I spent last night tossing and turning feeling the heat all over my body, having difficulty breathing, talking to people who aren't there, turning off the fan and scaring my brother to move and sleep downstairs on the carpet. I still had enough energy to come to classes and admire the cute Hazlinda Hakimie before returning home and find my brother sleeping on the floor. The 2nd week is finally over. But the horrid 3rd week of classes usually brings m0re quizzes and other horrors that require my full concentration and sleeping in textbooks. Within this intermission, comes a blog post and some other fun stuff to do over the weekends.
 
Last Wednesday, I took a trip to UPM, Uniten's Neighbours to look for textbooks which are said to be easier to be understood and cheaper than the ones we get here in Uniten. UPM is a large, and I mean very large, plot of land which I have to pass by in order to reach Uniten. In fact, Uniten is practically surrounded by UPM. But you can hardly ever get the feeling. Since most of the land you see are meadows with lucious grass and trees and cows. Cows? I'll tip one over before I graduate. XD Damn Hooligan!
 
Getting to the point, the inner 'busy' part of UPM are many colleges with their own respective course. And of course, the many respective people. ^^ The women inside their campus makes Uniten look like a Boy's School. No offense to the other pretty women of Uniten, but the ratio of theirs is just amazing. O.o
 
*sees this butt-ugly guy riding a miserable bicycle with a chun chick on the back of it*
Zil: OMG... How sweet. Old school romance.
*revs engines*
Zil: Die Mutha&%$! DIE!
 
I guess UPM is a nice place to go sightseeing. Besides, all the IT girls will be moving to a new college within the campus soon. T.T A side note, I've also found the way to reach good Satay Kajang from Uniten suppose if you guys want some. ~_^
 
 
...Hazlinda is my lecturer.
...She's got a very cute smile.
...shut up. It's very lonely here in Uniten.>:P

And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home