Friday, September 03, 2004

Lagging Lemming Arsenal

Gawd, I love my holidays. I really do. After 8 weeks of pain and torment of classes, I find get a week off. I hope it doesn't end that fast but it's already Friday.

Hehe... My kittens are looking at me from the bottom of the curtains. And their mom just started picking them up using her mouth again. I've read that only the kitten's mother are the only cats that could carry them littre without hurting them. Well, this is far down the generation line of cats I've come to. This batch would be the great great grandchildren of the first cat that I decided to bring inside my house. I brought in only 1 female cat and then found playing a 6 year game of the feline version of "The Sims". She's making a nest underneath the staircase as I'm typing this.

Okay, let's screw the sentimental updates and get to the part where the boys are interested. WC3 DotA anyone? Yap finally got a better graphics card than his OMG-why-am-I-still-here Voodoo card and is most probably gonna borrow my Frozen Throne to play the game DotA. Because of the fever, most of us left vRO leaving Zaen all alone in the server. (not to mention Dior who helped us get throughout the end games.) I stick around cause I'm still not done with my anti-YMY promise, till I get that Asura. I guess you had all the fun (and all the pain) with vRO made you leave. Did you had to make your farewell sound SO depressing? At least tell us that you managed to get that Daytona Chick and your spending more time with her. That would not only give you a better reason to leave, but a reason for Hamsa to Tani. XD

The first DotA session we had today was one of the longest sessions we had for 1 game. (1 hour 51 mins, O.o) The favour of using a steal assassin really rawks. I'm not really able to use this character... yet. But I know he's got great potential. It's bad enough that he cannot be seen, he does criticals like nobodies business. Equip with the monkey bar, this character can be godlike. If he ever gets into a bind, he can always blink out of the situation. And his ward help me get so much hero kills. True to the name Assassin. The only problem I had with this character was his toufu life. Sometimes I didn't dare to go all out with Zaen's character coming from behind and doing shit loads of damage. I also had trouble farming with this character at early levels because I'm constantly pestered by enemy heroes.

An alternate for this character was the Nerubian Assassin, which currently is my favourite. Think of a combination of Stealth and Tank. He packs quite a punch since he has Agi. And he's ultimate increases his armour by 18 (I think) and reflects damage. His skills are wind walk, giving you the upperhand to sneak behind the enemy and then stun and go for the kill. That's for the early levels. Later levels, (equipped with the right stuff) you get to steal life from creeps just to heal. Same time earning money for yourself. A lot of people got really irritated with this insect. Of course, he becomes vulnerable when people get that freakin gem. T.T

It's already 7am in the morning and I think I better catch some sleep. 7am to me is like 12am to normal people. 12am? Like 5pm in the Morning. No, doesn't mean I wanna go out. It means I'll be taking an afternoon nap. XD

Well... Sweet Dreams for now.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home