Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Survivor Uniten 2: The Fasting Season

Is that constant rumbling the sound of the looming storm or is it just my stomach?

The double combo of pain. Fasting season as well as a final exam on the same timeline. Brings back the old memories of doing the SPM.

Updates from me? Hardly any. Been too busy with exams that I've neglected almost everything about myself. Read, Sleep, Read, Sleep. Eat. Maybe a few rounds of DotA and RO somewhere in the middle. Okay, maybe a lot. There's just a lot of things to cover before next week. Van lags Vbn by 120 degrees if it is in positive angle. Gah...

Hamsa finally got himself a line and a working phone. Now it shouldn't be too hard to contact him. The other day, I had finished classes so early (10am) for the first time. I had the whole weekday to myself. Sitting around the foodcourt wondering what to do, Epul persuaded me into playing DotA. He had his group of friends and we were gonna play in Taman Tun. Nearby KBU, where Hamsa should be taking his classes. It was a weekday, he would be in college. So how do I find out if he wants to go when he doesn't have a handphone? Easy, just go there myself. After a few random calculation and the experience that Hamsa showed me around his college before, I went over to KBU, walked through the guards, and saw the dude sitting in the food court.

"Macha, you wanna go play DotA or not?"

Hamsa carefully precised reaction came. In not less than 0.3 seconds

"What the FUCK are you doing HERE?"

You can say his reaction was pretty priceless. ^^

Besides farking around with my friends? Once in a while I've get a little memo about the big gap between the Mars and Venus.

Girl : I got a new computer
Zil : Cool. What specs?
Girl : Erm..?
Zil : Er... What does it has?
Girl : Pentium 4
Zil : ...and?
Girl : And what?
Zil : Graphics card? Ram? Hard Drive space? Sound card? Sound System? Modem type? OS?Latest updated drivers??
Girl : ?????

Then if you thought guys were difficult to understand

Zil : I'm getting a lot of pimples
Girl : What's the pH of your skin?
Zil : pH?
Girl : Erm... What type of soap you were using?
Zil : Erm... Lux?
Girl : Only lux?
Zil : Depends. Sometimes I share with my roommates.
Girl : WHAT?
Zil : What?
Girl : YOU CAN'T SHARE SOAP!
Zil : Why not? Soap is soap right?
Girl : YOU NEED YOUR OWN SPECIFIC pH OF A SOAP WHICH IS SUITABLE WITH THE PH OF YOUR SKIIIIIN!!!!
Zil : O_o

Back to classes. :<
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home