Monday, September 27, 2004

Agents of Nowhere Notime and Nofun

Ooookay. I thought it was gonna be a sleepy day with an exam looming over tomorrow but it turns out that the sound of 19 candidates running for president of this no-where-land University speaking to the mic can actually wake me up. Just when you think it's harmless to write your name on a piece of paper, you're DEAD wrong. Before you know it, you have tons of paperwork to deal with and many hours are spent and you don't even get paid. Maybe a candy bar from your boss. :P

The elections are here. This year, 19 people are running for 12 miserable seats as the MPP Board of Uniten. Heizil Hazhan, yours sincerely, is NOT running for president. (D'oh. Who'd vote him? The guy who hammered our speeches at English2) Instead, he's an agent under Durratun (vote for her, cause she needs something else to keep her mind of love and work) and is busy helping out with the work of running a campaign (like sit on the couch all day and watch your brother play the ps2 and wait for a phone call). Other of my work include bitching about his DVD ROM that refuses to install Frozen Throne and sit for endless of hours hunting Ghostring. Because I've been so busy, my phone is alway not charged. Making me uncontactable by either Saham or Yippie. Sorry dudes, looks like I have to be busy to my work that I will not have time to go to Langkawi. T.T Hooray Exams! Hooray Uniten for having Holidays when other people just finished theirs!

I'm feeling extra sarcastic today you say? Well, I've just heard the so many things that are promised by the candidates on how to improve the university that I believe should be enforced. Unfortunately, as a senior of mine said before, running for MPP is a waste of time. Those elected for MPP can't do nothing against the Iron Fist that controls Uniten. Stupid rules are enforced every year and none of us can do anything about it.

We are all pawns in a bigger game of bigger fools.

The only way I believe Uniten gives us Justice is if everyone was allowed 24 hour internet and can play Internet games besides Yahoo games. Then I'll consider on staying inside.

P.S. No, I don't think Niel Armstrong landed on the moon.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home