Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Another Trip Around the Sun

Yay... New Year.... I think I've stopped counting my lives by years already. It doesn't feel like a new year. I'm old enough to vote this year. And I still look like I'm 16.

Sam: Excuse me... Would you happen to be Heikal's brother?
Zil: Why... Yes, I am! You know my brother?
Sam: Oh my god. It's amazing! I don't know what is it about your family but you all look alike!
Zil: Er... really?
Sam: Yes, I'm not sure whether it's the jaw or nose.... it's like a whole family of Hobbits!
Zil: Er... Thanks?

Curse this immortal body of mine...

Speaking of Youth... Let's see what is the fuss about the Underaged Sex Idol.. Lindsay Lohan!

What do you think when you hear the name Lindsay Lohan?
Sex Object!

What's your favourite Song from her?
She sings?

Do you know she's allergic to berrys?
Can she still do oral?

Lindsay or Hillary?
Mud Wrestling!!

Lindsay in Parent Trap
Ugh... No boobies... T_T

Lindsay in Mean Girls
Boobies! O.o

If you were to meet Lindsay, what would you say?
*stares*

Favourite aspects of Lindsay?
Sex Object!

Anything else you know about her?
Sex Object!

So basically, besides a girl who would look good on this month's issue of FHM, I seriously have no idea what is the craze about her. Does that answer your question? The man who's dating WoW?


Accomodating the Accomodation

Sometimes... It's unavoidable. Being in the house of strangers, you will find that you are unique..... just like everybody else. Here's a long story on how I managed to finally mingle with my apartment mate.

Zil: Nak burger tak? Ada lebih.
Dan: Boleh jugak.
Zil: *gives*
Dan: Nak rokok tak?
Zil: Boleh jugak
Dan & Zil: Fuh~~
Dan: Nak tengok blue tak?
Zil: Jom.

Okay... So it wasn't that hard.

And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home