Thursday, November 18, 2004

Tears of November

Besides our blissful friend John and our lovestruck Yip, everyone seems to have a personal dilemma this Raya season. It's not entirely a blissful Holiday for me, as I do have personal matters that really threaten my inner being. Honestly, it's quite depressing just thinking about it. Though, as usual, I'd rather not mention it.

Been cruising around other blogs too and been noticing a wave of depression sweeping out. A lot of depressing texts. The feelings of the person who wrote the text can sometimes be felt by the person who reads it. It's a transformation from the form of feelings, into the form of texts, then back into the form of feelings. It's a flow of Qi. From these flow of Qi, it comes to me. And what do I feel?

Loneliness.

Sometimes, it's just hard for someone to admit that they are feeling a little bit lonely. To be honest, despite all my friends around me, once in a while it still sucks to be alone. Be it in a mamaks smoking, or just inside your room crying. It's in every bit of one of us.

I can't imagine to some of my friends out there living in another country. It's raya but with no family to spend it with. Probably none of the people with the same religion to spend it with. What is happiness for me? Why can't I get rid of these feeling. I wanted to be out of that country for so long and now that I'm out, I miss it. Is it a spell struck on to me that makes me an eternal slave of that world. I hate this. Homesickness.

A bottle of coke by my side and an half empty glass beside it. It's not liquor, but it's a good drink still. Cheers to all the lonely people out there.

*gulp*



And then I ran out of breath....



Yap: I wonder what should I get Su Yee for our one year anniversary...
John: What you should do is, you should hire someone to kidnap her, and then go and rescue her.
Yap: wtf?
John: Or get her a bar of soap!
Yap: huh?
John: No no! Just get her leather clothes, whips and candles! That will work!
Yap: ...
Zil: You know what John? I speak for all the women out there that we are glad to have you as an honorary member of the bachelor's club.

To Saiful and Ummi: Selamat Hari Raya. Don't let it get to you. Things will turn out fine. :3


And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home