Sunday, November 28, 2004

Final Light of Freedom

Sigh... Only a week left till I confine myself within one area of Uniten with my darling Lemmings. Lemmings... My cute little pet car kelisa deserve a better name than that. I wonder what's it like to keep an actual Lemming as a house pet. Would it jump out of your bedroom window? Probably would if you had a swimming pool below.

Around 6 am this morning, Jin appeared online on a Sunday. But wasn't he in somewhere else in Auzzie with Min Wye and Raymond? Was that you dude or your sister invading your privacy again? Speaking of outta countries, I'm having a chat with Saiful about winter. It must be great to spend the day without your face feeling like it could fill up a frying pan with oil and cook something with it. Here in Malaysia, when it's not raining, forget about frying an egg on a rock, let's just melt the polar icecaps with a pebble.
20 degrees celsius here is heaven.
20 degrees there is an oven.

Watched the whole Eva Series once again. They changed the movie a bit... But... She practically still says "I feel sick" in the end of the movie. Kawaru is a sick gay little mother *&$#. So is Shinji. Gendo Ikari proves to be my favourite character.

Things to do...

1. Check if the old machine still works (Dorm PC)
2. Burn some mp3s
3. Clean the carpet
4. Finish Story... FSOTCS... Man... The initials suck.
5. Do some sketches. :D
6. Get more mp3s
7. Clean Lemmings
8. Collect all my caps
9. Do something to my hair
10. Prepare for another exhausting semester... T_T

On the Brighter side, at least I get to see one interesting individual who's open house turned quite interesting for me. Let's just say, she dropped off some interesting hints.

And, of course, the usual funny gags from Izwan and the dudes of Kampung Abu Bakar.

Song of Today:~
Sugar Ray - When it's Over
Ogura Yuko - Onna no Ko Otoko no Ko
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home