Friday, January 28, 2005

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I was really gonna post something here about the weird dream I just had but after what I've read in Jin's post, I think it puts my weirdness level to shame.

How the hell would there be a Sex Party in Uniten?? If there was, why the hell am I there?? O_O

Two days ago, I had a preview of what dengue would feel like. Or are most of you familiar with the term Denggi? Thankfully, It wasn't it. And yet, I find myself going against the Doctor's orders and making my 3 day medical certificate worthless. Okay, I used it for one day. But that was because I was on the floor wrapped in my blanket shivering, trying to withstand the sharp pain on all the joints of the lower half of my body. And I kept Heikal awake the whole night because I kept shifting from one spot to another. I even had a bed tipsided just to make myself comfortable. And lied down on all three bedrooms and still could find a suitable place to rest my aching body. Yet... Halley was sleeping comfortably... On my bed.

Although that was only a viral fever, I hate to feel what a real dengue feels like. That desease causes most of the fatalities in the world. Most people fear sharks or spiders, but mosquitos are the devil's creatures that consumes countless of lives. With death tolls of thousands in third world country each year.

Chang asked me how was the game Dawn of War. My answer, GOOD. >:D

In the meantime, go look up Battle for Middle Earth. Basically, the Generals Engine with the LOTR theme. :3

Song of Today:-
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Dashboard Confesional - Vindicated

Quote of the Day:-
"Somebody told me you had a boyfriend who looked like your girlfriend."

Or Vice Versa. :3
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home