Friday, May 27, 2005

Meditation Revoked

Well... I was suppose to be high up in Genting having a good break from being the ST and the boring life of nothing new around here... but... Cancelled. -_-

It's always the punctuality for some other people to last-minutely cancel just when you think everything is going smoothly. So what do I do to make up to their excuse? Plan the trip in between an exam and a very hectic Orientation week. No, I'm not going be a new student somewhere, instead I'm going to get some followers. I wonder will they actually call me Abang Zil? Nah. I just called an 18 year old in 7-11 "Kak". Making others look older than me. It keeps me young, really.

I'm also running very low on my finances lately. I think I'd better stop dropping by Projet for some hotdogs.


...and that's it. You guys are buying me a Cigar. No excuses.

Song of Today:
Fear Factory - Zero Signal

(This song rocks. Fear Factory's Drummer is awesome with the double bass pedals)
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home