Friday, June 16, 2006

Valium Quantity Check

Just two days ago, I was sitting in my living room staring at a cute little pocket of sleeping pills. The doctor said my biological clock is so out of place that any form of stress causes a migraine. So here I am with 5 little blue pills of valium. One for each night to help me get back to the usual sleeping habit. All I have to do is OD this stuff and I'll be having the best sleep ever.

You can't blame me for my constant migraines. Almost everywhere I go, there's always someone who demands my constant attention. At home, My Dad just barge the door open asking for someone who isn't here, Halley only thinks with his mouth, Heikal constantly bitches about his work, and Halley only thinks with his mouth.

Outside, Hamsa is on Holiday and so is Zain and Epul. Everyone who is bascially getting bored of boredom. Yap's busy so it's cool with me. But otherwise, my phone's been ringing off the hook. And for some reason, everyone bitches about me behind my back about how I sleep too much. My brain doesn't really get enough rest ANYWHERE. So, ask me again why do I constantly get migraines?

There's one thing I'm looking forward to is a good trip to Tioman. Or going back to Uniten and have my own space. Otherwise I'm considering of locking myself inside a room with a disclosed whereabouts and live the beauty of Solitary Confinement.

Pudu anyone?

Song of Today:
Bad Religion - Infected
Fort Minor - Where'd you go
Joe Satriani - Day at the Beach
Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home