Wednesday, March 08, 2006

All these Things that I've Done

Been a while, hasn't it?

I finally got some decent time to record down all that's been happening lately. It's actually more than you think to people who think it's less than more and less than what you think is more. What did I just say? Nevermind. Let's try wrap this up in a Nutshell as usual, okay?

Well... Things went normal pretty fast after Jin left. No more Battlefield Session, No more stoning sessions, More Workload, No more Theoretical Tuesdays, Still Messaging my secret admirer, No more Night Market at Prediction River, a domestic problems at home, and demon sessions as usual.


Suddenly it feels like time has stopped.


The Theoretical Zil on Tuesdays:-
Every Tuesday, Zil suffers from a 9 hours of class. He comes back to his apartment, kicks the door open and screams "FUCK!" and lies down on a bed, sofa, floor, whichever is the closest. To be honest with you, I'm glad that's over. 9 hours a day is just too much to ask of me sometimes. The lab takes forever and Mr. Feruz can be quite fussy with his projects, but he's actually quite friendly once you get to know him. He even helped me with some applications in industrial training.

Right now I have 4 assignments due on Friday in which one I am absolutely clueless, one is a shitload of work, and the other two I would have a better chance at copying it. Not to mention a test right after that.

Once again Sai is back in Malaysia. Once again, he's camera whoring. He's got some merchandise from Japan like a new phone. And it looks really cool. But honestly, didn't feel like he left that long.

My secret admirer? Spends RM200 a month on messaging. Personally I think she's mentally disturb, so I can't just disconnect just like that till I get her on the right track. Besides, I'm trying to set her up with a friend of mine. Do you think it will work? Get a secret admirer of yours to message another guy.

Why we shouldn't smoke Pall Mall Menthol:
Epul: Zil, when was the last time you had an erection?
Zil: ....uh. *looks blankly at the wall*


Quotable Quotes:

"Hamsa, Don't go Hamsa, I want to have an Intelligent Conversation with you!"
-- Zil
"Oh my God, You guys sounded so damn gay."
-- Jin
"Suddenly I'm surprised that I even composed this song."
-- Hamsa
"DKNY... Diu Ka Na Ye!"
-- Yap
"Like I print money outta my bunghole."
-- James
"Turn up the Heat!!!"
-- Epul
"Up!"
-- Yap pointing upwards with the Roti in his mouth.
"Ooooono lar"
-- Hamsa Machaman.
"I dunno... Why is he Laughing at me?"
-- Yap
"I can't remember why I was laughing at him, but he was laughing at me now and that was funny. That's why I'm laughing now."
-- Zil, never said that because he was too stoned out of his mind to say anything.
"Eh! Damn good lar! Have some wei! Have some!"
-- Yap
"Tai Pau!"
-- Jin
"It's a Manly Drink"
-- Jordan
"I write my own Destiny."
-- Hamsa
"Wah... Jin ar.. You're friends are really fun ar.. If I was young, I wish I was your friend too."
-- Albert Loh


It's hard to describe what I'm feeling now. It's like... I've got nothing to look forward to except a mundane life. I've always been a thrill-seeker looking for the next best thing to get my high on adrenaline. But now... If there's one way to describe it...


...I'm bored.

Today's Song:
All these things that I've Done - The Killers
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home