Friday, December 23, 2005

December 2005 Anual Revenue

Surviving this week with only RM25.

RM10 Went to petrol

RM5.50 Went to Pall Mall Lights Menthol

RM5.00 Went to increase my cholestrol levels.

RM2.00 Went to print out some assignments.

RM1.00 Went to a Corn Juice that gave everyone in the apartment a headache.

RM1.00 Went for a Nasi Lemak at 1am even though I woke up dreaming about Crabsticks.

RM10 Went out from Epul's wallet and into mine

RM5 Went out from my wallet to increase my cholestrol levels again.

RM 2.50 Went to a ciplak version of an OREO called CREAMY-O.

RM 1.30 Went to Milo Ais

RM 1.50 Went to Nasi Kosong with Kicap and Telur Dadar Goreng.

RM 0.20 Went to join the rest of the change that mysteriously dissapeared in my car.

RM0.00 Went to lying down in my room staring at the ceiling.

RM0.00 Went to being dragged out to Jogging.

RM0.00 Went to pretending to be asleep when I was asked.

RM0.00 Went to as present when the above failed.

RM0.15 Went to calling my Mom asking for some kind of heavy lunch when I get home today.

RM0.00 Went to going to the Computer labs to post this shitty post.


I think it's about time I get some food supplies from TMC and start stocking up my apartment for Hibernation.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home