Thursday, September 29, 2005

Alternate Universe

hm... Don't you always wished that you could turn back time and try to straighten out what went wrong inside your life? Of course you do you psychotic tormented sexually depraved child you.

If I could turn back time I sure would as hell laugh at all the subjects being taught to me back then. And of course, get to know those who I wished I had known better. And along the way, surely you would tell some of your friends never to do a certain mistakes.

But of course, there's always the consenquences that when you return back to your own time, things may change not to what you expected. It's like that episode of Friends if things really were different.

So... Just how would it be if things were different?







I would've been a full-fledge comic writer, probably already working for Gempak or NST while persuing my degree in arts. Been known to all my colleages as being way too stiff and strict when it comes to artwork. Gone to several countries to study.



Hamsa would be the richest businessman among us and is constantly bringing around his cellphone buying and selling stock exchange. No time to kau any girls. Too busy earning money.



Yap would be the most fearsome gangster who currently owns the Bangsar Nightclubs and would have been known for bringing a lot of bad luck to the people he meet. Looking forward to conquer Hartamas. Black belt in Aiki.



Jin would be a muthafarking player of the century. He gets the highest scores in college because he likes getting one of his whores to do assignments for him. Still in Malaysia where he is accomplishing the record of most ach tung fucks. Right now 2nd place.




...and...



...John would've been the most happening person everyone would just love to meet or get into bed with! (Right now 1st place.)



(yes.... This is a the most fucked up post I've ever made.)
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home