Monday, September 12, 2005

Life is just too busy for my liking. I can't believe the holidays was over in a short while. On top of that, A Quiz Next Week, a test the following week and another Test a week after that. Besides fretting about the coming EMD (Electro Mechanical Devices.. Or I would rather say Explosive Major Disaster) there are a couple of things keeping me busy.

So once again, instead of updating the blog day by day, I'll put it in one big summary of what's been going on.

Diablo II
After all those years, I still can't believe how Blizzard manages to deliver and awesome game. Of course, now they're too busy working on WoW to actually care about StarCraft: Ghost. A game that I'm really looking forward to.

Demon: The Fallen
It finally continued. Made them go into a little time Paradox.
Zil: You have caused a time Paradox
Epul: But I didn't kill OCELOT!!

Stroke
My Dad suffered a stroke, but fortunately he's not paralyzed. He had a problems regarding a few memory losses. Though, I'm really still glad he's still alive. Can't say the same for his conditions though. His hair got 50% more whiter and he looks more tired.

Dawnwalker: PI
This saga I'm writing is currently turning boring with noone really interested with looking into the matter. I'm I really just being sibuk or does some people really deserve to have their mouth shut?

Lad from the Rising Sun
Saiful is back, but I haven't really hung out with him alot. He's changed alot since I last rememebered. And Izwan wants to meet him.

The Day Zil turned 21
I guess that was yesterday. Thanks to all of you who wished me Happy Birthday and no thanks for you who stole the eggs from my fridge and used it on me. Wanted to ask someone out of this day... But I guess I never got the chance to see meet up.

I'm old enough to vote!! :(

Today's Song:

Green Day - Till September Ends (Not sure of the title)
Smashing Pumpkins - The End is the Beginning is the End
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home