Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Strangest Things

Durra: You know what's the weirdest thing I've ever seen in Uniten?
Zil: ?
Durra: You.
Zil: ??
Durra: I don't how understand why you're here!
Zil: ???
Durra: You're so talented at other things. You're Creative, you can draw, you can write, you got somethings in interior designing, and you speak good english. You can even do Programming! There are so many things you can do. Why do you wanna suffer through Engineering?
Zil: I was good at maths and I didn't wanna waste my science stream course?
Durra: Yeah but doesn't mean you can't try something else.
Zil: Well... For one, I can't really afford a change of mind right now. Not when I'm this far. Besides you can always change what you really want to become after you gradutate.
Durra: Ya. That's true. But if that's the case, you don't have to suffer through a hard course like Engineering.
Zil: ...?
Durra: I still think you could've done elsewhere. You sure you know why you're here?


...I remember saying yes to something. But honestly... Come to think of it... I really don't know.

Can anyone tell me? Anyone?
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home