Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ballad of the Eternal Distortion

The Wizard
We are the unseen hand of fate.
Our services, are simple: We change lives.
For each life we change, we change fate
For every fate we change, we change the Whyrl
And if the Whyrl change,
We too must make comprises to change for it.

Fate the earth time is wind
For our services, we grant glory
For our method, we turn you against our enemies
For your knowledge, experience will suffice
For our payment, we take digression
As it is written

Follow us, and I guarantee
For every single life we change
Potential is something worth looking for
And our deed is more selfish than it seems

The Jester
Now would if be Ironic
Your business of making heroes
Led by a person who adorns the cloak of villainy
If he was once a hero
Who was the true hero that changed his life
Is he earning his true now in silence
To honor the glory bestowed upon him
Or does he sees the greater schemes of things
Can you really trust a person
Who puts his faith in fate
and works manipulate others to tempt it
How do you believe in making heroes
When you yourself had fallen

The Princess
I had led an unusual life
To bring what lives beneath
To glimmer in the light of glory
Why does it seem strange
Despite all my efforts
I am denied of what I long for
That which I give others
A purpose of existence

Does he fear me for what I can bring?
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home