Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Submerging Senstation

So recently, I moved into Cendawan again, found one lonely housemate staying inside C1-6-3, (Send a viral bomb and I swear I will haunt you.) and moved right in. The next thing I knew, poor guy left the apartment leaving me all along with 4 empty locked rooms.

So what did I do? Of course I did the obvious.

I stayed inside one and broke inside the other. Now I have an entire apartment to myself and 2 empty rooms (One that has recently been converted to a 'dobi' room.) What did you think I'd move out? Don't worry, it may get lonely sometimes here, but I can blare the music at top volume and don't have to be considerate about my housemates. Plus, I'm sure the guys below and above would mind hearing a little Frank Sinatra. I am sooo tempted to make up imaginary housemates. But then again, with all the spook stories going up at Ilmu, I wouldn't want to be the first one to officially create a new one here. So I'll scratch that one out. Wasn't that hard to break in the other room by the way. All I needed was floss, a pair of scissors, my watch and my tie.

In other news, Zil is attempting to do the Cold Turkey again. That's right. Quit smoking. The second time. Yes I see that look of disbelief on your face. And yes, I don't give myself for making such a bold statement.

Acid: So you're quitting the 2nd time?
Zil: I dunno about my 2nd time. But I'm optimistic, because they say the third time is a charm.
Acid: *raises brow*

I think that about wraps it up.

Besides that, one of the reasons as to why I enjoy staying in Uniten is all the funky dreams I get whenever I sleep. I had this dream whereby I was on a trip to some exotic Island somewhere. Palm trees, sunshine, pearly white beaches, crystal clear water, all that. Then it came the time where Halley was going to drag me home. I started sulking, thinking that I wanted to stay here in my paradisic Island. So I started yelling "No I don't want to go home! I want to stay in the sea! God Lives Underwater!" and I retaliated against my brother who was trying to grab me by going underwater. I saw the beauty of the ocean then, the white sandy beaches below my foot and the crystal waters infront of me.

Then it all went black.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but it felt like 9 hours. I wasn't sure why, but it felt like 9 hours. I emerged from the water finding it all black in colour, with rough currents trying to drag me out into the ocean. There was a storm now, and lightning whipped across the sky of the dark clouds. I saw Halley in the distance calling out to me, so I ran quickly across the waters. It was time to go home, I knew. The place had changed, and it wasn't safe here anymore.

And then I woke up. Few days later, I found myself swimming after many months of not doing so.

Now how's that for a Nightmare?

Zil: Leah Dizon is pregnant.
Jin: ;;!!&%$#@! Stop TElling ME THAT! You know when I first found out about that I was half asleep and traumatized.
Zil: Fuck man, she's just a supermodel celebrity. Why should you care so much?
Jin: I had a dream where I was married to Leah Dizon and she told me she was pregnant and it wasn't my child.
Zil: ..;;!!Manbabies!! Dude you're FUCKED UP!



Song of Today:

Louise Armstrong - Mack the Knife
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home