Thursday, January 29, 2009

TRIP 2009!!!!

Okay.... So many of you have been asking about what I intend to plan for a trip, and so I finally decided to do something about it. If we all wanna do a trip this year, I was planning on making the usual trip, preferably an Island somewhere East or West coast.

Simple get together of all the seniors and juniors, fun time and meeting new people. You are encouraged to bring friends, because bringing them helps reduce the cost of the trip. Also, I have confirmed with Kak Long that she will also be coming for this trip.

I have a very good contact within a travel agency, and for me to plan this thing requires a few thing specified from all of you. For starters
theres;

1) Location
I was planning on Perhentian or some other Island or as Adzroul suggested, all 3. So I most likely want feedback. We've got a wide variety of choices, so I'll most likely take a majority of votes here.
No, we're not going anywhere outside of Malaysia. I don't want anyone to go through the trouble of immigration problems or I might end up getting deported back to Indon for no apparent reason (those who followed me to Tioman would know.) For the moment, the initial idea is PERHENTIAN but it is SUBJECT TO CHANGE depending on the response. The location is largely affected by the

2) Budget
Most importantly, I know a lot of you are already working, but the ones that aren't working have their constraints, so I would like feedback from you guys too. The budget would most likely determine the activities we will do for the trip, (i.e. There's a budget plan where we rent no hotel rooms and bring our own tents, which cuts of cost about RM100)
For now I am aiming for a budget of RM280 WITHOUT spenditure, so be prepared for any changes.

3) Time
Father of all events, and the main reason why I haven't planned a trip until now, is hoping that all of you working to meet day ends meet would clarify if they are free on JULY to AUGUST 2009. I believe it's a good date to set for this trip as you have AMPLE TIME to plan for it and I will try to make it on a date where there is no school holidays. Please don't abuse this FREE TIME.

Getting back to me as soon as possible helps me plan this thing for better success, so if anyone needs to contact me, I've had the same number for as long as I've had a line (+6012-2052016) The faster I get feedback, the smoother the operations can undergo. (God dammit, some of you people are working already. Dedication. DEDIKASI!!)

For the people who do not have Facebook and are out of my usual means of communication (Saifuddin, Dalia, Kak Nisa to name a few) , I have posted this thing on my blog (http://evilzil.blogger.com) so I will leave it to your duty to inform them go and visit the site and respond with the little comment button at the bottom of the post. Rest assured I will check these messages from time to time and all your feedbacks will be zealously entertained and the conclusion will be carried forth.

SO, as a Conclusion, if you want to plan a trip, please tell me the LOCATION, BUDGET and TIME and I will get of my arse and see to it that we can come to some agreement.

Until then, Wasalammualaikum, Peace Out, Oyasuminasai and the likes of it.

Your Captain,
Heizil Hazhan


P.S. Mintak maaf untuk mereka yang tertido kerana bingung baca, tetapi saya terpaksa kerana kalo saya tidak speaking, korang pasti lagi bengang dengan Saya.
And then I ran out of breath....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sabah!
but dont know when, if not sabah then perhentian pun ok la.. wanna go snorkeling!

tents are good.. but who have them?

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tent? woohoooo.. that's nice.. jom2.. - reez

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zil!! Sorry! I've just found out about you planning a trip, but right now it has been finalized kan that we are going to Perhentian.
Ookies, Kak Nisa nak join eh, any dates in July is good for me. Just let me know in advance so that boleh apply cuti. Pastu I'll be bringing one more person, tu aje. TQ Zil! -kak nisa

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, but no tents please...hehe...nak mandi susah la... =D

10:35 AM  
Blogger Heizil said...

Yeah you're welcome to bring anyone you like. I've been pretty tied up at the moment but by the looks of it, nobody seems to mind Perhentian so Perhentian it is.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home