Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Ape Cuaca?

The end of the semester comes again with a lot of fond memories and good stories to tell for the long lasting book of me. Like every semester, comes the time of the 'post-apocalyptic', where the world is calm after the storm.

So I thought for now I'd share a little incident that happened recently.

Like all the days for a normal denizen of Malaysia, the weather is either the extremes of Hot and Cold. So, as a word of advice, be sure to let a little ventilation inside your car or the following may not occur.

















For your info, it's rather disturbing to drive around hearing pieces of glass dropping behind you.

And by the way, if you can't reach my handphone, it was most likely stolen together with the rest of my stuff.

Sigh.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home