Monday, May 04, 2009

Trip 2009 - Budget and Time

Sorry for the lack of update but I guess I have been busy on my end. But anyway, regarding the trip, I was recommended Ping Anchorage Travel & Tours ( http://www.pinganchorage.com.my/ ) for our package trip. It's agak mahal, specially since the trip time is during peak season.
But I haven't negotiated with them how many people we are bringing.
Looking at the price range, I expect it to be around RM300 to RM400.

For now, I wanna talk about time. For the first two weeks of next semester I'll be busy (project title selection) so it can only happen within the weekend of 17th to 19th July or 26 to 28th July. Alternatively, we can go on the 31stJuly to 2nd August.
Can happen on the weekday as long as it's two weeks after the 6th.

Also, if for some magical reason, everybody happens to be busy on all the three weekends, which really shouldn't be, the closest date for another trip is eight weeks after the 6th of July (I malas nak calculate)


Meantime, for some reason, I can't send this message to more than 25 recipients on Facebook so I'm copy-pasta it to the email thing, and hope that it reaches those relevant. So, Have a look at the dates, discuss, then me & the appointed Trip Crew will get back to you as soon as possible.

In short:

1) I want to know which of the last 2 weekends in July do you want me to book
2) To tell you the price trip will most likely to cost around RM300~RM400 so prepare just in case.

Oh by the way, sorry if I haven't been reading my email but don't really have an internet at work. If you are kind enough, please spread the word to around.



Serving the ship,
Captain Zil
And then I ran out of breath....

3 Comments:

Blogger elle said...

zil!!

as for now, my calender are free for 2nd, 3rdf and 4th week of July. and hopefully it will be free lah.. ;)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Heizil said...

Yay I can mark you as confirmed then.

8:05 PM  
Anonymous dalia said...

oit.... 18th july i'll be busy..... but other than that, my calender is still open.. so count me in ok?

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home