Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Trip 2009 - Ship Manifesto

Huhu... So glad I booked everyone early. In that case, here is a list of ship charter of the people who I have told and haven't told about. If you guys have free time, please ask around if they want to tag along. When the time is right, I will call each of you guys by phone for the final confirmation, so also it would also help if you would kindly help me get the phone numbers for those who are out of my contact reach.


Ship Manifesto! v.1.00

1. Zil (Captain)
2. Dalia (First Mate)(Not yet confirmed, probably having a wedding)
3. Epul (Cabin Boy)(Confirmed)
4. Reez (+1?)(Ship Navigator) (Belum konfem)
5. Aimran (+1?) (Below) (Confirmed only on date)
6. Addy (+1?) (On top) (Have not confirmed)
7. Saifuddin (+1?) (Unconfirmed, out of contact)
8. Acid (Macam confirmed)
9. Adzroul (Quartermaster) (Have not confirmed)
10. Zahlullail (Walk the plank)(Unconfirmed. Adzroul please notify for me.)
11. Mitchy (Unconfirmed, haven't contact)
12. Zatul (Unconfirmed, haven't contact)
13. Azeemah (Tarik tali) (Unconfirmed, no contact)
14. Ena (Sarang Gagak)(Confirmed)
15. Kak Nisa (+1) (Not yet confirmed)
16. Sya (+Bob?) (Not confirmed, no contact)
17. Fatin (+1?)( Confirmed)
18. Sarah (+1) (Confirmed few months ago. beriya-iya confirm.)
19. Dila (Unconfirmed, haven't contact)
20. Farah (Unconfirmed, haven't contact)
21. Shima (Unconfirmed, haven't contact)
22. Nieteni (Confirmed)
23. Zhaf (MIA)
24. Kimie Raikonan(+1) (Magician)(Unconfirmed, no contact)
25. Amir Jani (+1)(Unconfirmed, haven't contact)
26. Natalia (Unconfirmed, not replying messages on facebook.)
27. Kak Lung (Admiral General) (Very Confirmed)

Yeah I know this is a small number of people who are tagging along, and most of it is just a wish list of the people I want to tag along, but hopefully we have enough people to make this a party and enough to lower the cost. This list is not the final list so it may cut down or increase, depending on who's available and the cooperation of everyone.

Meantime I want to ask if anyone is willing to volunteer to become an exco to be assigned to contact a number of people on the list and confirm back with me, as well as perhaps payment matters. IF you are willing, contact me and select the people you are able to confirm (first come first serve)
As usual if they haven't heard anything, please refer to my blog for any enquiries (http://evilzil.blogspot.com) and search for TRIP 2009.

The +1 is if your significant other is tagging along in this trip, and +1? means I'm not too sure if your partner wants to tag along and has not confirmed with me. So please be a loving spouse and confirm them for me, and I will gladly see if I can get a room for the both of you. (Tunjuk sijil kahwin dulu)

Lastly, I wanna apologize for not being able to be available for the previous meeting. You know, I'm too busy daydreaming!

Anyway hope to hear from you all soon. Until then.

Captain Zil
And then I ran out of breath....

1 Comments:

Anonymous reez said...

zil, i've posted ur post here to our friend's email. they'll notify u if there's any changes. aku ok but will look to exact date as well..

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home